Lieya's Blog
Hi! Welcome 2 my blog. It just a simple blog, but I like it! If u don't like it, thats ok. If u have time, please leave ur comments 4 my blog okeyx :) THANX. !
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined
I am ME
Hello! My full name is Auliah Rahmah bt. Sudirman. People always call me Lieya. So, just call me Lieya la.. Now, i'm 14 years old and i'm study at SMK Sandakan Bestari at 2 Impian class with my lovely friends. Ok now, let me told u who is the people that i love in my life. First, of cus my family. My father, mother, n my little sis. The second is, my friends SECRET GROUP! (Wawa, Suzie, Zizie n Me). N my old friends. Especially, Rozaifah bt. Yahcob Next is my teachers. Teacher Julai, Amy, Farah, Najwa, Pet n who had teach me a lot things about studied n life.

Doing...
Feeling : Sometimes happy, sad, dissappointed, angry, lonely n ...
Eating : Something that delicious
Doing : Whatever
Watching : Movie, Film, Drama
Listening to : Music n what the important is ADVISES

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2011 |

4 my secret admirer (just a dream hahahax)
4 who that hate be friend with me!
4 people that hate copycate, but the fact he/his c...
4 people named p.e n harman

Music
Music Here!

4 Impian class
Written at Thursday, June 23, 2011 | back to top

Many of people think the student in the impian class is bad... kunink..! but i dunno, walaupun kunink2, jhat, bising, n nakal.. but 4 me SEMUA PENDUDUK IMPIAN THE BEST!!!!! I LOVE IMPIAN!
yg
Musixbank.Net